If you are an ISTQB Foundation Level certified tester, you might be looking for an advanced level ISTQB certification. Once you have the foundation level you can attempt many advanced level exams and special exams such as:
Agile Testing path:
- Agile Tester Foundation Exam
- Agile Technical Tester Advanced Level (Requires Agile Tester Foundation)
- Agile Test Leadership At Scale (Currently in Beta – Will require Agile Tester Foundation)
Advanced Core Path:
Specialist Tester Path:
- Acceptance Testing
- AI Testing
- Automotive Software Tester
- Gambling Industry Tester
- Mobile Application Testing
- Model-Based Tester
- Performance Testing
- Security Tester
- Test Automation Engineer
- Usability Testing
Today we will talk about Advanced Level – Test Analyst Exam.
What is the latest syllabus version of CTAL – Test Analyst exam?
The current version is CTAL-TA-Syllabus v3.12. The current major version was released in 2019 with minor updates in 2022 with version 3.12.
You can download the Test Analyst syllabus at https://www.istqb.org/certifications/test-analyst
What is the exam structure of CTAL – Test Analyst exam?
No. of Questions: 40
Total Points: 80
Passing Score: 52
Exam Length: 120 Minutes (+25% Non-Native Language)
How do I prepare for ISTQB Advanced Level Test Analyst?
- Read the Test Analyst official syllabus multiple times. You should also revisit the Foundation Level syllabus as many concepts are built on the knowledge of Foundation Level syllabus. Advanced level exam assumes that you already know the concepts of the Foundation Level. Read the syllabus multiple times.
- Understand the exam structure. The official exam structure marks how many questions will be asked from which section of the syllabus. You will also understand how many marks are allocated to which chapter of the syllabus. You can then focus on the important chapters.
- Although there is not a perfect book written based on the current Test Analyst syllabus, many topics are still covered in this book called – Advanced Software Testing – Vol. 1, 2nd Edition: Guide to the ISTQB Advanced Certification as an Advanced Test Analyst
- Solve the official ISTQB Test Analyst Sample Questions. You can find that in the official ISTQB Website.
Where can I download Sample Questions/Dumps for ISTQB Advanced Level Test Analyst?
You can download the official sample questions and answers at https://www.istqb.org/certifications/test-analyst The answers PDF explains why an answer is correct. This will give you a fair idea of how to approach a question.
Remember all the questions are asked from the syllabus. So when you read a question, try to look up the relevant section in the syllabus, you will be able to answer the question quickly.
Advanced Level exams have K2 (1 mark), K3 (2 marks), and K4 (3 marks) questions. Most difficult one is the K4. You will not find direct answer from the syllabus but you will have to use the knowledge gained in the syllabus and find the most appropriate answer based the context in which the question is being asked.
Is there any sure pass Practice Questions for ISTQB Advanced Level Test Analyst?
ISTQB Guru team has prepared and collected the best collection of study materials for ISTQB Advanced Test Analyst practice exam questions in PDF format. Our package has the following:
- Official Syllabus highlighted with important sections for easy reference
- All the official Sample Practice Papers with answers
- 120 Latest CTAL Test Analyst questions (3 sets) taken from the real exams around the world
- You can find more details here.
If you have any questions about the study materials, feel free to contact us for a one on one discussion.
Read the full product description – https://www.istqb.guru/ctal-test-analyst-study-guide/