To appear for ISTQB Exam you will need to take the exam from from a certified test center. You can either choose Prometric or Pearson exam center depending on the test center availability in your local area. Here we have listed the steps to register for ISTQB Foundation Level exam from both the centers. Hope this helps.
If you have any specific question regarding registration, leave a comment. We will try to give proper answer.
How to register for ISTQB Exam in Prometric Center?
1. Go to https://www.prometric.com/en-us/clients/bcs/Pages/landing.aspx
2. Click on START HERE.
3. Click On Locate a Test Center.
4. Select your country and state, click next.
5. Scroll down and click next.
6. Select BH0-010 – BCS Certified Tester Foundation Level 2011 syllabus, click next.
7. You will see test centers, choose one that is nearest to you and click on Schedule Appointment link displayed near your preferred Test Site.
You will need to register in prometric site to be able to login and schedule the exam. In case you need help, visit Test Site’s website and talk to them.
How to register for ISTQB Exam in PearsonVue Center?
1. Go to https://www2.pearsonvue.com/testtaker/profile/create/SignUp/BCS and create an account.
2. After creating the account >> Click on View Exams.
3. Select ISEB-SWT2: ISTQB-ISEB Certified Tester Foundation Level.
4. Search for your nearest Test Center.
5. Click on your preferred Test Center Check box and click next.
6. Select Date and preferred time.
7. In case you need help, visit Test Site’s website and talk to them.
Both Prometric and Pearson offers BCS (ISEB) affilated ISTQB Exam. This exam can be taken from any country depending on availability of the center near you. Certification is valid worldwide.
ISTQB Foundation Level Exam Code from Prometric: BH0-010 – BCS Certified Tester Foundation Level 2011 syllabus
ISTQB Foundation Level Exam Code from PearsonVue: ISEB-SWT2: ISTQB-ISEB Certified Tester Foundation Level
If you want to apply for ISTQB Certification from Indian Testing Board – Read details here.