Step by Step Guide to Register for ISTQB Exam in India
How to apply for ISTQB Certification in India?
If you are in India and planning to appear for ISTQB Certification Exam, please follow these step by step guide to apply for ISTQB Certification in India. In India you will have two choices to go for ISTQB Exam.
The first choice is to appear the exam from a PersonVue or Prometric Exam center. (Yes, you can appear for ISTQB Foundation Level from PearsonVue or Prometric center in India. Read our FAQs section for details)
The second is with Indian Testing Board (ITB) in their designated exam centers (Your corporate office or NSEiT centers)
If you are planning to go for PearsonVue or Prometric Center, read this article for details steps.
How to get ISTQB Certification in India – Step by Step Guide
For Indian Testing Board, follow the details steps below –
1. Open ISTQB India website – www.istqb.in
2. Click on Foundation>> Enrollment >> Public Enrollment link
3. Click on New Registration
4. Select Foundation Level/Public Exam Type and submit
5. Fill the details with your personal information. Make sure you use the correct email id.
6. Make sure you have a digital photograph ready. [Upload image in gif ,jpg, jpeg format only] and image file size upto 100 kb]
7. Once you complete the registration, you will get login details and payment instructions in the email.
You will get a message like this after submitting the form. You can also print the page with registration details and your uploaded photo.
Your Registration Number is : ITB0012345 (Sample Registration number)
The Details of User Id and Password has been mailed to you.
If you do not receive an e-mail in the next 5 minutes, kindly check your spam.
Dear candidate following are your registration details. Your registration number is also your central login id. Use this registration number to login to the system , perform online scheduling, check your payment receipt, hall-ticket & scorecard.
You will get an email from [email protected] which will contain the same information above and also the following instructions.
For further assistance you can mail us on [email protected] (exam scheduling related)
[email protected] (payment confirmation related/up to generation of receipt/Invoice)
OR Call us on: 0120-4355270, 0120-4236187
* Terms and Conditions
1. Once a fee is submitted it would not be refunded.
2. Registration will be confirmed only if DD / Challan / Online Payment is received before the last date for a particular Exam Date.
3. Indian Testing Board reserves the right to change the Exam dates; the information will be communicated to all the candidates through mail.
4. Original Photo ID proof is must to take the examination.
5. Last date of payment is 15 days before the exam date.
6. Kindly make sure that your draft reaches our NOIDA office before 15 days of exam date.
7. If WE receive your draft late, then that payment will be considered for next scheduled exam.
Next step is to schedule the exam and pay the exam fee.
1. Login to the ISTQB India site with your login details received in the email. Your registration number is the login id which is ITB0012345 for example here.
2. Choose your exam center and exam date. The screen will look like this
3. Once you click on Schedule, you will get a confirmation message and email will be sent to you with the following details –
Your Schedule request has been successfully submitted.
Your enrollment details are as given below
Enrollment Id : 54321
Registration Number : ITB0012345
Exam Type : ISTQB Foundation Level Exam
Test Centre : Delhi
Preferred Test Date : 27-Apr-2016
Instruction for Candidates making DD Payment:
Please update the DD information on portal once it is dispatched to Our Noida office . We would process request of the candidate only once the DD related information is updated on the portal and on physical receipt of correct DD.
Kindly dispatch a DD of amount Rs. 4580/- if freshly registered, Rs. 2862.50/- if repeater candidate, Rs. 1145/- if absent candidate or Rs.572.50/- if exam rescheduled in favour of ‘Software Testing Certification Board‘ payable at ‘New Delhi‘ immediately to our Noida office.
As soon as your DD is received you would be registered for ISTQB Foundation level Certification Exam.
Instruction for Candidates making Challan (Cash) Payment:
Please download your challan slip from portal and take a print out of it. Submit the Challan slip in nearest Axis Bank branch after entering payment details into the physical Challan slip.
Kindly enter an amount of Rs. 4580+35(bank charges) = Rs. 4615/- if freshly registered, Rs. 2862.50+35(bank charges) = Rs. 2897.50/- if repeater candidate, Rs. 1145+35(bank charges) = Rs. 1180/- if absent candidate or Rs.572.50+35(bank charges) = Rs. 607.50/- if exam rescheduled into the Challan Slip.
Please update the Challan information on portal once it is submitted to nearest axis bank branch. we would process request of the candidate only once the Challan related information is updated on the portal and we receives Challan details from the axis bank.
As soon as your Challan payment details are received from axis bank you would be registered for ISTQB Foundation level Certification Exam.
Instruction for Candidates making Online payment:
Please Visit: http://enroll.istqb.in/paytm/Public_Pay.php for making online payments. Please update the Online payment information on portal once it is made to our Noida office . We would process request of the candidate only once the online payment related information is updated on the portal.
Merchant Reference Number (Mandatory field)
Payment Mode (Mandatory field)
Amount (Mandatory field)
Kindly enter an amount of Rs. 4580/- Plus required charges if freshly registered, Rs. 2862.50/- Plus required charges if repeater candidate,Rs. 1145/- Plus required charges if absent candidate or Rs.572.50/- Plus required charges if exam rescheduled.
As soon as your online payment details are received from bank you would be registered for ISTQB Foundation level Certification Exam.
General Candidate Payment Related Instructions:
Last date of payment is 15 days before the exam date.
Kindly make sure that your DD/Challan/Online Payment reaches our noida office before 15 days of exam date.
If we receive your DD/Challan/Online Payment late, then that payment will be considered for next scheduled exam. Further Exam Details will be mailed to you 3 days before the exam date. You need to carry your original photo ID proof at the exam venue to take the exam.
For further assistance you can mail us on [email protected] (exam scheduling related) [email protected] (payment confirmation related/up to generation of receipt/Invoice)
4. Pay the exam fee either with Challan in Axis bank/Demand Draft or Online as mentioned above
If you are paying with Demand Draft, the amount is Rs. 4580 ( Rs. 4000+ Rs.580 service tax) for Public Exam. The demand draft should in the favor of “SOFTWARE TESTING CERTIFICATION BOARD”, it should be payable at ‘NEW DELHI’. You have to send the DD to ISTQB Noida Office address mentioned below.
5. Take a photocopy of the Draft. Also mention your name and registration number ITB00XXXXX at the back of the DD.
6. Login to your ISTQB India account and upload payment details and wait for further instructions.
7. Please make sure the payment is received the Indian Testing Board at least 15 days prior to the exam date.
On the exam date:
1. Reach the exam center at least 30 minutes prior to the actual exam time.
2. Do not forget to take a photo identity document (Passport, Driving License, Election Card etc.) with you when you appear for the exam.
3. Computer based exam results are declared on the spot after the exam.
4. Take the result sheet with you when you leave the exam center.
5. Your certificate will arrive at your postal address in few weeks.
Address to send the DD –
INDIAN TESTING BOARD (ISTQB India)
A-108B, Sector 58
NOIDA – 201301
Phone: +91-120-4355270, +91-120-4236187
Good luck with your exam.
Get our Premium Study Material for passing the exam in your first attempt. https://www.istqb.guru/istqb-dumps-sure-pass-istqb-foundation-level-study-materials/